Sunday, April 17, 2011

Twinsies Shower

2 peas in a pod!  here's some sugar cookies made just for our little girls

 Beautiful Mom-to-Be ready for a party

 Getting my "kiki" hug in early so they recognize me when the time comes!
 Colleen and Carrie found this AWESOME double pack.  (No, it didn't come with the creepy little babies.  That was just an added touch to the gift.  I'm sure the girls will attach to these dolls soon enough)
 This big ol' bear was a gift for Jim.  Didn't want him to be left out.  He will be a favorite lounge pillow I'm sure.  (the bear, not Jim)
"Bear Hug"  Everyone had to get in one before the evening was over.

3 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Mommy!!!! Thank you so much for the amazing shower!! I felt so blessed by everything and you made it happen. I love you!!!

B

Neal and Kristy said...

I love you too B. I'm enjoying this time getting ready for the twins arrival. They are already sooooo loved!
You will make an amazing mom,
M

Jenna said...

adorable shower! I can not wait to see jim carrying both of the twins in that carrier. AWESOME!